1. USER INFO
SQUIRREL MEDIA, S.A., hereinafter referred to as the DATA CONTROLLER, is the party responsible for the processing of the User's personal data, and hereby informs you that this data will be processed under the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the 27th of April (GDPR) and Spanish Organic Law 3/2018 of the 5th of December (LOPDGDD), according to which, you are provided with the following processing information:
Purpose of processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations involved in this processing may be:
- Sending commercial advertising communications via email, fax, SMS, MMS, social media or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enable commercial communications. These communications will be carried out by the DATA CONTROLLER and relate to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In the latter case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carrying out statistical surveys.
- Processing orders or any type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact available to them.
- Distributing the website's newsletter.
Legal basis for processing: consent of the data subject.
Data retention criteria: data will be retained for no longer than is necessary to carry out the purpose of the processing, and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be deleted with the appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the data.
Transmission of data: Data shall not be transmitted to third parties, unless there exists a legal obligation to do so. Rights of the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data, and right to limit or oppose its processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if they consider that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details for the exercise of your rights:
SQUIRREL MEDIA, S.A.. Calle Agastia, 80 – 28043 Madrid (Madrid). Email: email@example.com
2. OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
By ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or in download forms, the User accepts freely, explicitly and unequivocally that their data are necessary for the provider to process their request, with the entering of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The User guarantees that the data provided to the DATA CONTROLLER are truthful, and is hereby responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The DATA CONTROLLER explicitly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred under any circumstances to third parties, and that whenever any transfer of personal data is carried out, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All the data requested through the website are obligatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that not all the data are provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services will be completely adapted to the User's needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions of the current regulations regarding personal data protection, the DATA CONTROLLER complies with all the provisions of the GDPR for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, whereby they shall be processed lawfully, fairly and transparently with regard to the data subject, and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they are being processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to implement the security measures set out in the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users, and has communicated the appropriate information to them so that they can exercise these rights and freedoms.
1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty to inform set out in article 10 of Spanish Law 34/2002 of the 11th of July, regarding Information Company Services and Electronic Commerce, we hereby inform you that this WEBSITE is the property of SQUIRREL MEDIA, S. A. (hereinafter referred to as SQUIRREL MEDIA), with Spanish Tax ID (CIF) A-84856947, with the corporate address at Calle Agastia, 80, 28043 Madrid, and for the purpose of communications at Calle Agastia, 80 28043 Madrid, Madrid; Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org or +34 917940600.
2. USERS: Access to or use of this WEBSITE confers upon whoever carries it out the status of USER, which implies unreserved acceptance of these General Terms, which shall be fully applicable. However, SQUIRREL MEDIA may establish specific conditions in order to regulate certain services and specific content offered to users through the WEBSITE, which may, where appropriate, replace, complete and/or modify these General Terms.
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE: The USER undertakes to use the WEBSITE and the services offered therein in accordance with the provisions of these General Terms, with full respect for the law, morality and public order, answering to SQUIRREL MEDIA or third parties for any damages that may be caused by a breach of this obligation. Regarding the services offered on the WEBSITE that allow the participation and opinion of USERS, SQUIRREL MEDIA reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that are discriminatory, xenophobic or pornographic in nature, or that violate the dignity of a person, public order or public safety. Under no circumstances shall SQUIRREL MEDIA be responsible for the content posted on the WEBSITE by its USERS.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: All content included on the WEBSITE (audio, video, images, sound, text, graphics, software, etc.) are the intellectual and industrial property of SQUIRREL MEDIA or third parties. The USER undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights, and may view, print, store and copy the aforementioned content on their equipment provided that it is exclusively for their personal and private use. Their transmission, distribution, public communication, modification, provision or any form of use other than those authorised in these General Terms is therefore prohibited. The USER shall refrain from including the contents of this WEBSITE in any other website, unless expressly authorised by SQUIRREL MEDIA.
5. LIABILITY: The acceptance of these General Terms by the User implies their agreement with the services offered, at their own risk. SQUIRREL MEDIA is not responsible for damages of any nature that may be caused by the lack of availability or continuity of the services included on the WEBSITE, by errors found in it, or by the transmission of viruses or malicious software through the WEBSITE or its servers.
6. LINKS: SQUIRREL MEDIA is not responsible for the information, content, products and services of third party websites accessed through links which may be included on the WEBSITE for commercial, advertising or informational purposes. The presence of these links (such as banners, links, hyperlinks, etc.) does not imply the existence of any relationship between SQUIRREL MEDIA and those responsible for the websites linked therein. In these cases, SQUIRREL MEDIA, in accordance with the provisions of Article 17 of Spanish Law 34/2002, of the 12th of July, regarding Information Company Services and Electronic Commerce, acts as an intermediary service provider, not exercising any control over the content of third party websites nor guaranteeing their availability, legality or reliability. For this reason, it shall not be liable for any damage caused by such sites, unless, having knowledge of their unlawfulness, it has not deactivated the link with due diligence.
7. PERSONAL DATA: In compliance with the provisions of Spanish Law 15/1999 of the 13th of December, regarding the Protection of Personal Data, SQUIRREL MEDIA hereby informs that, in the event that personal data are collected and / or communicated through the WEBSITE, these shall be incorporated into a file owned by SQUIRREL MEDIA, SA in order to manage the services offered on the WEBSITE, and to send commercial information about the activities and services of the owner and third parties that may be of interest to the USER. The USER, by agreeing to these General Terms, consents to their personal data being communicated, where appropriate and for the same purposes, to other companies belonging to the business group of SQUIRREL MEDIA, S.A. or to third parties with whom it contracts for the provision of services offered through the WEBSITE. The USER may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to SQUIRREL MEDIA, S.A. Calle Agastia, 80, 28043, Madrid, Madrid; or by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. In accordance with the provisions of Spanish Law 25/2007, regarding the conservation of data relating to electronic communications and public communications networks, the user's IP address will be registered for a period of at least 6 months and at most 2 years in another file owned by SQUIRREL MEDIA, S.A. whose purpose is to register the IP addresses of users accessing the WEBSITE.
8. MODIFICATIONS: SQUIRREL MEDIA reserves the right to modify this WEBSITE as it deems necessary and without prior notice by adding, deleting or modifying its contents and services, or the way in which they are displayed and located.
9. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: SQUIRREL MEDIA reserves the right to modify these General Terms unilaterally and at any time, with the changes entering into effect at the moment of their publication on the WEBSITE, and remaining valid until they are modified again by others that are published in the same way.
10. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: These General Terms shall be governed by Spanish law, and any dispute that should arise from them shall be submitted to the Courts of the city of Madrid. Should any of the provisions of these General Terms be considered null and void or inapplicable by the Courts and competent administrative body, such nullity or inapplicability shall not affect the rest of the provisions or any special terms that may have been established on the WEBSITE.